STATEMENT OF BEING
SPIRIT IS ALL; Both Invisible & Visible;
One Presence; One Mind; One Power is ALL.
This That Is ALL Is Perfect Life, Perfect Love, And Perfect Substance.
I am an Individualized Expression of The ALL.
I am ever One with Its Perfect Life, Perfect Love,
And Perfect Substance.
THE PRINCIPLES OF MAAT
Why do we pour libation? We use the libation to call upon our ancestors far and near; Fathers of our fathers; mothers of our mothers; to bear witness to what we have done, and by their example, to continue to inspire us toward reclaiming our African minds, regenerating our African spirit, liberating our homeland, and reclaiming our greatness as a people.
We pour libation to bring into our midst their venerable African spirit, radiating their great wisdom, courage, dedication, and unyielding commitment to victory by any means necessary. It is in the honor of our Creator, our Ancestors, our Children, and their children, and their children that we pour libation.
Why do we say Ashé – We say Ashé to affirm our agreement and conviction. Ashé means “And so it is”.
Truth, Justice, Righteousness, Propriety, Harmony, Order, Balance and Reciprocity.
I will Control my Thoughts
I will Control my Actions
I will have Devotion and Steadfastness of Purpose
I will identify with a Spiritual Life or Higher Ideals
I will have devotion of purpose.
I will cultivate a Call to Spiritual Orders or the Priesthood
I will be Free from Resentment Under the Experience of Wrong doing
I will have Confidence in the Power of the Master to Teach the Truth
I will have Confidence in My Ability to Learn and Wield the Truth
I will be Ready and Prepared for any and all Initiation Processes
© 2014 KRST Unity Center of Afrikan Spiritual Science
42 DECLARATIONS OF INNOCENCE
1. I have not done iniquity.
2. I have not done violence.
3. I have not stolen.
4. I have done no murder or harm.
5. I have not stolen food.
6. I have not swindled offerings.
7. I have not acted deceitfully.
8. I have not told lies.
9. I have not wasted food.
10. I have not caused anyone or anything pain.
11. I have not closed my ears to the truth.
12. I have not committed adultery.
13. I have not caused anyone to shed tears.
14. I have not committed fornication.
15. I have not cursed.
16. I have not laid waste to the ploughed land.
17. I have not stolen anyone’s land.
18. I have not been an eavesdropper.
19. I have not falsely accused anyone.
20. I have not committed a sin against my own purity.
21. I have not seduced anyone’s wife.
22. I have not polluted myself.
23. I have not terrorized anyone.
24. I have not polluted the earth.
25. I have not burned with rage.
26. I have not cursed god.
27. I have not worked grief.
28. I have not caused disruption of peace.
29. I have not acted hastily or without thought.
30. I have not overstepped my boundaries of concern.
31. I have not exaggerated my words when speaking.
32. I have not worked evil.
33. I have not used evil thoughts or deeds.
34. I have not polluted the water.
35. I have not spoken angrily or arrogantly.
36. I have not cursed anyone in thought, word or deed.
37. I have not placed myself on a pedestal.
38. I have not spoken scornfully.
39. I have not stolen from or disrespected the deceased.
40. I have not taken food from a child.
41. I have not acted with insolence.
42. I have not slaughtered animals.